Taalgericht. respects the privacy of its students, in particular their rights with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For the sake of complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to be able to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
- Legal provisions
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Taalgericht. , established at Wisselweg 33 , 1314 CB Almere , Chamber of Commerce number: 80176747 .
- The processing of personal data
- Your personal data is collected by Taalgericht. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- – Name
- Address data
- E-mail address(es)/telephone number(s) – BSN – Date of birth/age
- Results of tests
- Educational attainment)
- Purpose of the processing
- We do not simply collect your personal data. Your personal data is processed for:
- Better service to you
- To have our student administration in order
- Complying with a legal obligation
- Registration of personal data
- Your personal data will be registered in an (electronic) register.
- Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG you have the right to inspect and rectify or delete your personal data or limit the processing concerning you, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can
- exercise these rights by contacting us at info@Taalgericht.com.
- Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and
- stating the address where you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
- Legal obligations
- In the event of violation of any law or regulation, of which you are suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data are no longer covered. the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- Data retention period
- The data collected by the administrator will be used and stored for the duration as determined by law (2 months after the end of the course and until after the last payment has been made to Taalgericht. After that, the data of the students will be deleted and/or destroyed.
- Provision of data to third parties
- Limited personal data from the registration can only be provided outside the organization of the holder to employees of the hired organizations, insofar as the holder has determined that this results from their position, and the data is in accordance with the purpose of the registration as stated in the course contract. Contact details are passed on to an independent research agency for measuring satisfaction. This research agency is certified and therefore also complies with the Privacy Act.
- Access to the registration
- Only the employees of the establishments designated by the holder to enter and consult the data have direct access to the registration within the framework of their assigned duties.
- Protecting data
- Taalgericht estimates that a DPIA is not necessary because the privacy risks of data processing are not considered to be high.
- If the AP judges that the intended processing is in conflict with the GDPR, Taalgericht will provide its full cooperation and follow the advice of the AP.
- Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
- For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact:
M Kandakji , info@Taalgericht.com , 0686301712 .
This privacy statement applies from 01 December 2020 until further notice.